This coffee comes from the forests of the Nilgiris region. It is naturally grown inside the forest and a traditional mixed culture under the shades of forest trees, at a height of 3500 feet above sea level, where it is hand-picked and processed carefully.
The Dr. Oz show referred to it as “The green coffee bean that burns fat fast”. Green coffee beans have a higher level of chlorogenic acid, is thought to have health benefits. Early research shows that adults with obesity who take green coffee five times daily for 8 weeks to 12 weeks, either alone or together with the regular coffee lose an average of 2.5 to 3.7 kg more weight than people taking a placebo or regular coffee by itself.
It has a natural appetite suppressant which regulates food craving and controls appetite. Promote overall health and may help weight loss/fat loss.Green coffee beans powder rich in chlorogenic acid, which has been widely believed to helps in lossing weight. Boosts up Metabolism: Pure green coffee beans powder has ability to boost up the immunity and burn off the excess fat stored in the body. Chlorogenic acid is a metabolic booster. Rich in antioxidants, perfect and the healthiest alternative to coffee. It has anti-aging effect because of containing antioxidant properties. At least 10 times more effective than a regular brewed cup of green tea, the average consumption is 1-2 cups a day. It can help increase energy level to help people feel less tired and increase energy levels because it contains caffeine. Improves immunity and is a metabolism booster, which helps regulate blood flow. Controls blood sugar levels
How to use it?
Preparation method using ground green coffee beans.
- Crush or grind the green coffee beans and put the ground green coffee in a cup and pour hot water over it (approx. 90 ° C).
- Let stand for about 10 minutes and then filter the broth through a fine sieve.
- The healthy green coffee beverage is now ready to drink! You might want to refine it with sugar, honey or cardamom.
1) Soak green coffee beans overnight in Water
2) The next day boil it for 5/10 minutes and let it cool it for 15 minutes.
3) Filter it through seive and add lemon or honey as per your taste
4) Your green coffee drink is ready!! You might want to refine it with sugar, honey or cardamom.
Dosage : 1 cup before each main meal.